20110612

LOL


who says kite punye ENGLISH is hampeh?? NOOOO lah! just see below :p

bile nak beritahu costumer tentang berita kureng baik
english: i'm sorry,sir, but don't seem to have the sweater you want in your size, but if you give me a moment, I can call the other outlets for you :)
bm: no stock!

mintak nak lalu
english: excuse me, I'd like to get by. would you please make way?
bm: S-kew me?

time org nak belanje
english: hey, put your wallet away, this drink is on me
bm: no-need, lah


time nak tau something
english: will someone tell me what just happened?
bm: what happen??why like that..??


tu je la haha :p
-from mastika 2008-

2 comments:

najeeha nasharuddin said...

aku ingat artical ni kat mastika. aku baca berulang2 kali.haha

nabilahnoorhamidzy said...

haha sengal dowh benda nie :p